10 of the most timely airlines in the world, Copa Airlines is the winner
QUX.ME - One travel data provider, OAG released the 10 most timely airlines in the world.
OAG is the largest air travel data provider in the world.
OAG released several airline names with the best timeliness in the world.
This data is certainly very important for a traveler who is concerned with punctuality.
The definition of timely performance is flights that arrive or depart within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.
The most timely airline in the world with 89.79% is Latin American airline Copa Airlines.
Here are the top 10 most timely airlines in the world according to OAG, as reported by TribunTravel.com from the CNN Travel page.
- Copa Airlines (89.79%). (Main Mainline Airlines and Top Airlines in Latin America).
- airaltic (89.17%). (Top airlines in Europe).
- Hong Kong Airlines (88.11%). (Top airlines in the Asia-Pacific).
- Hawaiian Airlines (87.52%). (Top airlines in North America).
- Bangkok Airways (87.16%).
- Qantas Airways (85.65%).
- LATAM Airlines Group (85.60%). (Top Mega Airline).
- Azul (85.21%). (Top Low Cost Operators).
- Qatar Airways (85.17%). (Top airlines in the Middle East).
- KLM (84.52%).
Copa Airlines managed to beat last year's winner AirBaltic.
But airBaltic is still the best in Europe.
Bangkok Airways is the only airline in Southeast Asia to be on the list.
Bangkok Airways improved performance on time 10% better than last year.
There are no representatives from Africa who are on the best list.
Mango South Africa is the best airline in Africa with a performance of 82.88%.