Reasons for Pertamina to Lower Non-Subsidized Fuel Prices, Here is the List of New Pertamax and Pertalite Prices
QUX.ME - Pertamina reduced the price of non-subsidized fuel oil (BBM).
The decline in non-subsidized fuel prices is valid from Saturday (01/05/2019) at 00.00 WIB.
Quoted from a press release on Pertamina's official website, www.pertamina.com, Friday (01/04/2019), the decline in non-subsidized fuel prices was due to a decrease in the average price of world crude oil and the strengthening of the rupiah against the dollar.
Pertamina's Managing Director Nicke Widyawati said that the price adjustments made by Pertamina were in accordance with the prevailing mechanisms and regulations.
"We have coordinated with relevant parties to provide the best service for the community, especially loyal customers of Pertamina products," Nicke said.
While the Director of Retail Marketing, Masud Khamid added, the adjustment of the Non-Subsidized BBM will take effect from Saturday 5 January 2019 at 00.00 local time.
The types of BBM that experience price adjustments are as follows:
- Pertalite drops by Rp 150 per liter
- Pertamax drops by Rp 200 per liter
- Pertamax Turbo drops by Rp 250 per liter
- Dexlite drops by Rp 200 per liter
- Dex fell by Rp 100 per liter
New prices that apply in several regions may vary because they are affected by differences in the amount of Motor Vehicle Fuel Tax (PBBKB) in each region.
For detailed fuel prices, see www.pertamina.com
As an illustration, for the Jabodetabek region there are changes as follows:
1. Pertalite, the initial price of Rp. 7,800, drops to Rp. 7,650
2. Pertamax, the initial price of Rp. 10,400 dropped to Rp. 10,200
3. Pertamax Turbo, the initial price of Rp. Rp. 12,250 goes down to Rp. 12,000
4. Dexlite, the initial price of Rp. Rp. Rp. 10,500 goes down to Rp. 10,300
5. Dex, the initial price of Rp. Rp. Rp. 11,850 fell to Rp. 11,750
Masud added that Pertamina would continue to regularly evaluate the fuel prices in accordance with the dynamics of crude oil prices and the rupiah exchange rate in the global market.